Abstract submission system has been closed.
Abstracts for short oral presentations should be prepared according to the Conference rules and submitted using the electronic abstract submission form.
Abstract submission should be done after [.. registration ..] and than after logging into [.. the Participant´s Panel ..].
Authors will receive an email with an autoconfirmation of abstract submission.
Deadline extended: 30th April 2014.
How to prepare an abstract (for short oral presentations only):
- Abstract should be prepared in English
- abstract title
- Authors: surname and first letter of name without scientific titles
- mark with * presenting author
- affiliation with digit for separate centers
- abstract text max. 2000 characters
- you can not include table, figures, graphs